Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Location: Tanah Merah
|Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:21 pm Post subject: Important : World Issues Forum's Rules
|At World Issues Forum, you have to follow some rules.
Please introduce yourself first, so that the others can find out more about you.
You are forbidden to :
01. Spam (posts which contain smiley(s) only or too short are not allowed)
02. Start a topic which contains religious insinuation or elements of racism.
03. Start a topic which has been posted before.
04. Start a nonsensical topic which does not make any sense in this forum.
05. Post a topic twice without any acceptable reason.
06. Send a post which can cause a fight among the members of this forum.
07. Send irrelevant post to a particular topic.
08. Swear or use words which are considered as insults to each other.
09. Attach any pornographic, obscene and irritating pictures.
10. Send a post which is full of smileys like " 'Yes', 'No', et al."
If you fail to follow these policies, the Admin/Mod could :
01. Edit your post or topic.
02. Delete your post or topic from the database.
03. Blacklist and ban your account.
Examples of behavior that can cause you to be banned are :
01. Doubting, accusing and offending the admin's credibility as well as integrity.
02. Embarassing each other ( truthness is not to deal with )
03. Starting/joining fights
04. Disobeying the rules stated above.
Your cooperation to these rules are appreciated.
If you have any question regarding the rules, please post your
question to the Admin/Mod.